Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So Busy, They're Dizzy

By Melvina Anderson

Stephanie Asay and Eric have moved into their new home in Heber, Timberlake. They have lots of work to finish including caulking the logs. So far its rained every weekend which slows things up. Stephanie has also transferred her office to Park City located in the Smith's Grocery store. Now she can get to work in a half hour instead of an hour. We helped mud and paint. I couldn't look up without getting dizzy so in the end I wasn't a lot of help. It's a neat house. Nickolas gets out of the Navy in November. They will probably settle in Arizona. Brandie Cloward's daughter Shaelyn is now in West Jordan Junior High.

I camped twice this summer with Lori and Roland (Largo)and Terri and DeWayne (Holgerson) once in Fairview Canyon, the other at Terri and DeWayne's property in Argyle Canyon. The kids saw a mother bear and her cub. Instead of hiding in the trailer Rachel, DeJa and Shaylee went looking for tracks.

Part of George's job is being outsourced to India in November. There is another year on the rest of the contract so he'll still be working. He supervises the night shift.

Wes and Bonnie love being grandparents. Heather, Micah and MacKenzie are doing great. Bonnie and Rebecca are taking college classes.

I'm a DUP VP and as I thought my assignment is seeing that the Cemetery gets weeded so I hear a lot about why others can't. It reminds me of Mom walking around the neighborhood and weeding people's yards until she couldn't tell the flowers from the weeds. I could have kept her busy since one side is all weeds.

I did get copies of Arza Hinckley's journal from Marsha Mason (Keith Mason is her husband; he is still in the nursing home but was doing a little better). One history was written by Joel Bowen. I'll send them on.

Love to all, Melvina

No comments: