Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Christmas Present


It has been a very busy summer here in Toledo. Jon did clinical research in the Emergency Department at the University Hospital. At the end of September, he is going to a conference in Iowa to present some of his research. He loved working in the ER! Now he knows that he could be happy as a doctor in the Emergency Room. He is looking forward to seeing if there is something else he likes more when he starts rotations next years. He has started his second year of medical school at the University of Toledo in August. He is loving the medical field much more than his undergrad in Chemical Engineering.

In April, I was called to serve in the Stake Young Women's. I was able to go to Girl's Camp this summer. It was fun to get to know the Young Women better. I am constantly amazed at the strength there. Jon and I were also able to participate in a Wilderness Youth Conference. It was full of hard, growing experiences for the leaders as well as the youth.

For Christmas this year, Jon and I are getting an addition to the family. We are having a boy! I have been doing really well as far as the pregnancy goes. I have passed two kidney stones in the last 4 months, but I see that as a preparation of things to come.

That is what has been keeping us busy. I look forward to seeing what all of you have been up to.

-Keriann Felt

No comments: