Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Tale of the Toothbrush

Not much to report for our family. I received my Black Belt in Taekwondo, Breanna and Rebecca will be testing for their Black Belts in a week. I’m still working as a consultant on HR Payroll software for a company in Wisconsin. All of the kids are back in school, so my wife is missing them now. Here’s your painful story for the day. My youngest (18 months) was chewing on her toothbrush and tripped. It was an adult sized toothbrush and she managed to shove it through the soft palette in the back of her mouth. Ouch. Anyway, after an emergency room trip (it happened at night after the cheaper options were closed, of course), the doctor said that there wasn’t any artery involvement and that it’d close on its own in 10 to 14 days. The hole is the size of your ring finger. Nobody warned me that this child would be so much fun!

Anyway, we hope everyone is well and doing what’s right.

The May Family, Robert, Breanna, Landon, Ashley, Rebecca, Robert, Ayesha, Donald, Samuel, Andrea

No comments: