Monday, September 24, 2007

Doug and Deana Brower Update

By Deana Brower

Doug is still working at Robertson Supply. He was recently given his own accounts as a salesman and is enjoying his job. He hopes to move even further up in the company. I am not working at Jakers anymore. I am now working at Vino Rosso, a wine, beer, and gourmet food shop in the Downtown area of Idaho Falls. I love it there, and feel that it was a good change for me while I wait to get out of the night time job into a day time job. Raven is in the 3rd grade this year and absolutely loves school. She is an amazing student that excels at all subjects. She is reading at almost a 5th grade level and enjoys the ability to read chapter books like Harry Potter. Scarlet started Kindergarten this fall. She was nervous about it at first but has since jumped in head first and can't wait to go to school everyday. It has been an adjustment for me to not have any children home in the morning, but I am using the time to walk/jog around the river and enjoy a cup of coffee and a good book in the local coffee house. We hope all is well with all of the family. Everyone have a wonderful Fall!

Thank you-

Deana

No comments: