Monday, September 24, 2007

Marc and Carol Vaughn Update

Well, there's still not a lot of change going on for Marc and I. Marc is still going to school, taking 17 credits this semester and doing well so far (he's about a quarter of the way through). He quit his job at Acres (a food market) and now has an on-campus job refereeing. We're still living in Pleasant View in the basement of Marc's parents. It hasn't been bad, since there's an apartment set-up so we have quite a bit of privacy. I have a job teaching Spanish at Wahlquist Jr. High. It's been going well so far. It would be going better if I hadn't been sick the entire time (although things are getting better). No, I don't have a terminal illness, but I do have a terminal "condition": I'm twelve weeks pregnant. :) So that's been exciting. I've sworn to never work and be pregnant at the same time again...but sometimes you don't know what's going to happen in life. Right now we're focusing on getting Marc through school, not on what "might" happen.

Carol & Marc Vaughn

No comments: